Nashpreet Kaur, also known as Nashpreet Singh, is an Australian model and television host of Indian descent. In 2020, it hosted the thirteenth edition of the “Indian Premier League” (IPL).
Nashpreet Kaur was born in Fiji. He grew up in Melbourne, Australia.
He studied at Narre Warren South P-12 College in Melbourne. After completing his studies, Nashpreet earned a BA in Biomedicine with a specialization in Pharmacological Studies from the University of Melbourne, Australia.
Height (approx.): 5 ′ 7 ″
Hair color: Dark brown
Eye color: Dark brown
Family and caste
Fathers and brothers
Nashpreet Kaur’s mother’s name is Prem Lata Kaur. Not much is known about his father. He has a twin sister, Namy Singh. He also has a younger brother, Nihal Singh.
Nashpreet Kaur began her modeling career in 2012 with the Tanya Powell modeling agency. Then, she entered the Cosmopolitan Model Search contest in Melbourne and earned a spot in the Top 5 of the contest. Subsequently, she worked as a model with Toabh Talents. She has also worked as a model for Runway Lifestyle. He has also appeared in the short film “Strings.”
In 2020, Nashpreet appeared as a host in the thirteenth edition of the Indian Premier League (IPL).
Nashpreet has also walked the ramp at many fashion shows, such as “India Beach Fashion Week 2015” and “GAS Fashion Show”.
- Travel destination: France
Facts / Trivia
- His hobbies include reading and traveling.
- Nashpreet is often seen drinking alcohol on various occasions.
- Her friends and family fondly call her Nash and Nashy.
- She is an avid dog lover and has a dog for a pet.
- Nashpreet follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- Nashpreet is a fitness enthusiast. Visit the gym regularly.