Divya Uruduga is a South Indian actress who gained popularity after appearing on season 8 of the reality show Bigg Boss Kannada. He is a familiar face in the Kannada film industry.
Divya Uruduga was born on Tuesday, January 16, 1990 (age 31 in 2020) in the village of Uruduga, located in the Shivamogga district of Karnataka.
He graduated with a Bachelor of Multimedia Science from a university in Mangaluru, Karnataka.
Height (approx.): 5 ′ 6 ″
Eye color: black
Hair Color: Black
His father’s name is Manjunath Uruduga, while his mother’s name is Kusuma Manjunath Uruduga. He has two brothers named Darshan Uruduga and Deepak Uruduga.
Divya embarked on her acting career by appearing on the Kannada television series, Chitte Hejje. Thereafter, she starred in multiple Kannada soap operas on the small screen, including Ambaari, Khushi, and Om Shakti Om Shanti.
In 2021, he participated in the eighth season of the reality show Bigg Boss Kannada.
Divya made her big screen debut by appearing in Kannada Film Huliraya (2017).
He played the lead role of Lachi in the drama thriller. Since then, he has appeared in many South Indian films, including the political thriller Dhwaja (2018), the romantic thriller Face 2 Face (2019), and Ranchi (2020).
Facts / Trivia
- Divya used to participate in school theater competitions, but the idea of pursuing acting as a profession did not cross her mind until the creators of her debut series reached out to her after seeing her photo on one of the social media platforms.
- Her friends and family fondly call her by her nickname, Chinnu.
- His favorite city is Mangaluru. It is the city where he went to continue his formal studies after passing class 10. He also learned to communicate fluently in the Tulu language during his stay in Mangaluru.
- She is a tea lover and enjoys drinking Kalladka tea.
- Follow a non-vegetarian diet. .