Cynthia D. Ritchie is an American blogger based in Pakistan. He came into the limelight in June 2020, after issuing a controversial comment against some of Pakistan’s top politicians.
Cynthia D. Ritchie was born in 1982 (38 years old; as in 2020), in the US Her zodiac sign is Taurus. He studied Pre-Law / Criminal Justice at Louisiana State University in the US In 2005, he attended Pepperdine University in Malibu, California to study Psychology. He did his postgraduate degree in Strategic Public Relations from George Washington University in the United States.
Height (approx.): 5 ′ 8 ″
Eye color: Hazelnut color
Hair color: blond
Family, caste and boyfriend
He was born in the United States and now settled in Islamabad, Pakistan. She is engaged to a Pakistani boy.
On June 24, 2017, he joined the media production company, ‘A Different Lens Production’. She works as a blogger and communication consultant.
In June 2020, in one of her Facebook live videos, she accused some of the top politicians in the Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) of abusing her, including former ‘Federal Minister Makhdoom Shahabuddin’, former Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani, ‘and’ former Pakistani Interior Minister Rehman Malik. ‘ She said,
In 2011, I was raped by former Interior Minister Rehman Malik. That’s right, I’ll say it again. I was raped by the then Minister of the Interior, Rehman Malik. I thought so [was] a meeting about my visa but they gave me flowers / a drugged drink. I have received countless threats against my life, threats of rape and claims that PPP has my father. “
Previously, he wrote some hateful tweets against former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto. The Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) filed a complaint against her with the cybercrime wing of the Federal Investigative Agency (FIA) for her tweets.
Later, the former Prime Minister of Pakistan, Yousuf Raza Gilani, denied such charges, saying that the accusations were a form of “humiliation and disgrace”. He further added that,
Those who raised such accusations ‘should be ashamed’ and asked if a person of the stature of the Prime Minister could do such an act in the Presidency. ”
Facts / Trivia
- In 2009, he visited Pakistan as a tourist and met some of the leading Pakistani politicians. He revealed that he met with then-Pakistani Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani and Interior Minister Rehman Malik to help them create a good image for Pakistan.
- According to her, she was a communications consultant for the PPP (Pakistan Peoples Party).
- He is fluent in Urdu and also speaks Punjabi.
- She is often seen drinking alcohol at parties.
- Follow a non-vegetarian diet.
- Actively participates in various social services.
- Her hobbies include traveling and reading books.